Monday, April 4, 2011

Some Epic Pics :P

My first picture in AO
I was lvl 39, i remember that clothe was not mine :D Ohhh and that was my first Guild mplan. Thanks guys for accepted me.

My first clothe+Mount+Wings
Now i have only the Clothe and the mount :P
King for 1 Day

Thaey made me king for error, and they let me be the king for 1 day :D

My First +9 weapon
Muramasa was my best weapon.

Guardian Stone
This day Muramasa showed me that my mercs over lvl 80 that have an off-hand can use Guardian Stone for defense :D Yes, i was a completly no0b, and you know what? is fune, and i enjoyed it :P
My first strategy
I read in the AO Forum, that you can use your witch to tank your Viking, and that your witch has a very good skill calling Mana Drain... OMG i won a lot of battle with Freez + Mana Drain + Mana Burn, holy $#!* i was very good :D

The best mob ever!
This is the best mob in the game xD is so F#$%ng funny.
Right!!! She is hot!
I'm in love
Fu#$ Yeahhh!!!
That's me :D F#$% Lucky

Necrophilia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia xD
I swear, it was my first time
Druid
Yes.. i'll go for my druid so what? :D i know i know, you think i have a lot money? well... i do :D, or at least i did :D
Epic Boobs
Do you think she has epic boobs?
...well...you are so fu$%ing right, She is huge!
Well... this was my first sesion of Epic Pics :P
Follow me and you will see the next volume.

See ya in the next post.

No comments: